Facts, Syllabus and Pattern
What is BITSAT?
- The Birla Institute of Technology & Science conducts the BIT Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) every year.
- There are three institutions that consider BITSAT scores.
- This university-level examination is conducted in order to provide admission to UG and PG courses.
For more information, visit website:
Exam dates for BITSAT 2019
|BITSAT Application Form||17th December 2018*||00:01 AM|
|Deadline to apply||16th March 2019*||11:59 PM|
|Correction facility of application form||15th to 19th March 2019*||11:59 PM|
|Test centre allotment and announcement to candidates||18th March 2019*||11:59 PM|
|Reservation of test dates and slot booking||23rd March to 5th April 2019||11:59 PM|
|Downloading of BITSAT Admit Cardwith instructions||8th April to 13th May 2019*||00:01 AM|
|BITSAT online tests Slot 1||13th to 25th May 2019*||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|BITSAT online tests Slot 2||13th to 25th May 2019*||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|BITSAT 2019 score||21st May 2019*|
|Applications for admission with 12th marks and preferences||21st May to 20th June 2019*|
|Admit list and wait list announcement||20th June 2019*|
* Dates are tentative and subject to change.
Results and Cut-off
Cut-off for BITSAT
- The university prepares a merit list of candidates on the basis of the cut-off. Shortlisted candidates are then selected for counselling.
- The cut-off of BITSAT 2019 will be determined by various factors like number of applicants, number of seats and the difficulty level of the entrance test
- This cut-off varies from course to course and campus to campus. The cut-off of BITSAT 2018 is given below:
|Degree Programmes||Pilani Campus||Goa Campus||Hyderabad Campus|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics||362||331||324|
|B.E. Computer Science||384||358||347|
|B.E Electronics & Instrumentation||345||312||313|
|B.E. Electronics and Communication||-||-||332|
Previous Year Papers
Previous Years’ Papers for BITSAT
Previous years’ papers are important to practice because they help you simulate the real BITSAT.